My Animal Crossing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Animal Crossing

A great community where you can chat about Animal Crossing:Wild World and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators Needed-Apply Now

Go down 
+2
Steffie
sophieliz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sophieliz
Admin
sophieliz

Moderators Needed-Apply Now Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:27 am

If you would like to apply to be a moderator on this site please do so here.
Do not post unless you are posting an application.

1. Why do you think you would be good as a moderator?
2. How often are you on this site?
3. What do you think a good moderator is?
4. Have you had any past experience?

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://myanimalcrossing.forumotion.com
Steffie

Steffie

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:51 am

sorry, i would not like to be a mod king

Last edited by random_robbo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ponymadpeeples.heavenforum.com/index.htm
sophieliz
Admin
sophieliz

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:56 am

Thank you for applying, we'll get back to you ASAP.

Just to let you all know I might be adding scouts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rach
Moderators
Rach

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 am

1. Why do you think you would be good as a moderator? Well I know this may sound a little irrelevent but in real life I help newbies get around the school, look after children and teach them and I also have a wide circle of friends.(Yayy!) I also love helping people and of course surfing the net so I'd love to have something important to do for one of my besties from ACC.

2. How often are you on this site? I have just joined but I'm on the internet every day so I can be on here every day too. Very Happy

3. What do you think a good moderator is? A good moderator is a dedicated member of the site. Kind and friendly yet knowledgeable. I think that a moderator making silly spelling mistakes and breaking easy rules wouldn't be that good. lol. I think that if they are kind and friendly then that makes all the difference though!

4. Have you had any past experience? Well other than mentioned in the first paragraph I have serviced some giveaways but apart from that i just help where I am needed. A lot. Especially on newbie boards around ACC. Ohh and i have moderated quite a few of these sites...like similar to this one. Very Happy

Thankyou Sophie.
And by the way it's MelbaFan from ACC.

Last edited by Rach on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sophieliz
Admin
sophieliz

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Thanks for applying Rach. Anyone who posts here please don't feel that I will just choose friends, Infact I won't. I'll choose people who are really dedicated. And also don't feel upset if I don't choose you and don't keep PM ing me saying please choose me! Because that will probably lead to me not choosing you.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
¤•*Kayleigh*•¤
Moderators
¤•*Kayleigh*•¤

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:46 am

1. Why do you think you would be good as a moderator?Because I'd like to help others get around the site.
2. How often are you on this site?Well unless my internet has stopped working(again Rolling Eyes) then probably everyday.
3. What do you think a good moderator is?Someone who will be helpful, is kind and friendly especially towards new members and is always ready to help. Also they stick to the rules.
4. Have you had any past expeirience?No, not really although I've worked in some giveaways(ACC) and am non-wifi jobs secretary in jellygandj and happygirl24's giveaway at the moment. Although they are still hiring.
flower
Back to top Go down
Rach
Moderators
Rach

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi i editted my application i forgot somethingg.
Can you re-read please?
Thankies!
Back to top Go down
MangoPango

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm

1. Why do you think you would be good as a moderator? I am me! I'll be on often, I won't neglect this job, I give 110% to everything. And I love helping others. It gives me a warm feeling that won't go away!
2. How often are you on this site? A lot. I will be on very often. Very very often.
3. What do you think a good moderator is? I think a good moderater is someone who is honest. And helpful. And devoted.
4. Have you had any past experience? No. I have to say no to this. I am sorry. I've never been a moderater but I have worked at many giveways.
Back to top Go down
Cait

Cait

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:21 am

1. Why do you think you would be good as a moderator? I think I would make a good moderator because I know what the rules are & I would try really hard
2. How often are you on this site? Alot Very Happy
3. What do you think a good moderator is? Someone, Who never breaks the rules, Is always nice, Always works hard.
4. Have you had any past experience? Yep, I have a site of my own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Needed-Apply Now   Moderators Needed-Apply Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators Needed-Apply Now
Page 1 of 1