My Animal Crossing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Animal Crossing

A great community where you can chat about Animal Crossing:Wild World and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rach
Moderators
Rach

Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:44 am

I made it to four pages!
I'm advertising MAC on ACC.
I'm gonna send a birthday wish with an advert to all the birthday people if i have time Razz
Back to top Go down
¤•*Kayleigh*•¤
Moderators
¤•*Kayleigh*•¤

PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 am

Thats a good idea. Then loads of people might join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rach
Moderators
Rach

PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:59 am

Yarr!
Back to top Go down
Rach
Moderators
Rach

PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:13 am

So how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
¤•*Kayleigh*•¤
Moderators
¤•*Kayleigh*•¤

PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:59 am

Absolutely fine, thanks. I saw this brill film in school today. It was about these two guys called Simon and Joe who were climbing a mountain. On the way down Joe broke his leg. Because he was dragging Simon off the edge of the cliff Simon cut the rope and Joe fell down into an ice cave. Simon made his way off the mountain but felt really guilty because he thought he'd killed Joe. Somehow, Joe survived. Joe managed to make his way off the mountain and back to camp despite having a broken leg and frostbite. Anyway one night Simon and his campmate Richard heard a voice in the snow and wind. They went out and found Joe who'd survived. Anyway Simon felt guilty for nearly killing him but they all made up at the end. It was so sad Crying or Very sad I cried! And the best thing is...it was actually a true story. Apparentely it happened in 1985 and Joe and Simon still climb together. So, as you can probably tell I feel very philosophical. So how are you?
Back to top Go down
Rach
Moderators
Rach

PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 am

Sounds emotional!
I'm good thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!   Heyho! It's a me! Rachii! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyho! It's a me! Rachii!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Animal Crossing  :: Site Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: